3. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on our Site. However, we may receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
3.1. Third Party Service(s). Either you, or any Third Party Service you choose to use, may transfer to us Personal Information (such as your name and email address) via the Simpo Tool (for example, when submitting a contact request to the Third Party Service).
3.2. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
3.3. Log Files. Our servers may automatically log some information passed in from your web browser when making a request to any of our Services. The information inside the log files may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to ensure the integrity of the Services, analyze trends, track users’ movement using the Services, and gather demographic information.
3.4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
3.5. Analytics Services.
The Site may use a tool called “Google Analytics” and other similar tools to collect information about use of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Site, Services and any other products or services we may offer in the future. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to this Site is restricted by the Google Analytics Terms of Service, available at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
. You may learn more about how Google collects and processes data specifically in connection with Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
. You may prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
4. How We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including email, etc.:
4.1. Service Improvements. We will use Personal Information collected through our Services to provide and improve our Services. We will use Personal Information collected through our Site to contact you in connection with the Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access.
4.2. Updates. We may use a designated email address you provide to us through our Site to: (i) send you updates regarding the Services and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request.
4.4. Disclosure. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iii) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Simpo, our users, yourself or the public.
5. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Services and enhance your experience using the Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
6. Opting Out. If you have signed up through our Site to hear more about our Services, you may choose not to receive future promotional or other Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
7. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Services, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
8. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
9. Children’s Privacy. Our Services are not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
12. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
13. Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not currently allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
14. Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.